Thursday, November 12, 2009

This is me take it or leave it

1. I always tuck my socks into my pants before i go to bed even if it is 90 degrees.

2. I eat blueberry waffles on a daily basis and I don't care what anyone thinks about it.

3. I over think EVERYTHING.

4. My life would be boring and miserable if I didn't have a Lauren in it.

5. My goal in life is to be shot and live to tell about it.

6. My addiction to soap operas is gaudy and I love it.

7. I think diets are the stupidest thing since sliced bread.

8. My dad always has and always will call me his teenie.

9. If you always tell the truth you will always be a bad liar.

10. My sister is the one thing my life cannot go without.

11. Food is always better at someone else's house.

12. Sometimes I tell people I have Southern roots even though I know it's a bold-faced lie.(but it's fun to pretend!)

13.My life wouldn't be the same if I had never left the country.

14. I have come to find out that third graders are the smartest, funniest, most clever little beings I have ever met.


No comments:

Post a Comment