Friday, November 27, 2009

Because

Because
Because I'm sad, because I want more out of life, because to not have you would be hell on Earth, because it rained today, because my heart is no longer an organ to be proud of, because life is too short, because pain is something very real, because I can't control my thoughts, because I think too much, because to give in would be to fail, because loneliness takes it's toll, because I'm just a pawn pushed along the chessboard, because black makes me happy, because I no longer see the big picture, because like the wind I wear and tear, because I only wait to speak, because selfishness grows inside me like a weed, because time never stops, because there's no such thing as unbias, because I am waiting for a world that will never change, because I choose to live in my esoteric sphere, because to open up would be a waste of time.

(These are my own words but the idea of this poem comes from another, just to be fair,... because we all have our own becauses)

No comments:

Post a Comment