Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Iridescence


I wish I were an artist. I would like to vividly catch all my dreams in the palm of my hand and smear them onto paper. I think when I get to heaven, if God asks me which aspect of creation was my favorite, I will answer "color". I admire red because it requires completion. You can never leave something red left uncolored. Black is a perfectly loathsome pigmentation that encompasses all colors into one dark soulful ink. Quite the contrary is white. In all it's imminence alabaster manifests itself onto an unblemished surface. Then there is green. A hue created with such disguise, when used with care can create an illusion of happiness. Blue takes on a new meaning when speaking of the heavens. Purple recreates an image of lustrous radiance. Whether rich or light it always embodies fullness. Yellow allows for sincerity and contentment. Orange requires work and dedication in the simplest form. All other colors are just waiting to be defined. They fit in the middle of the road where paints are mixed and ambiguity takes precedence.

No comments:

Post a Comment